http://www.colegiozolalasrozas.es/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/result-e1542964154780.jpg 200 97 Grupo Zola http://www.colegiozolalasrozas.es/wp-content/uploads/Colegio-Zola-Las-Rozas.png Grupo Zola2018-11-23 10:10:352018-11-23 10:16:32Entrevista a alumna Irlandesa. Isabelle Dun
Entrevista a alumna Irlandesa. Isabelle Dun
“I would definitely recommend students to engage in an exchange program as it is a good opportunity to improve a language in a more natural way”
- What did motivate you to think about studying abroad? What motivated me to study abroad was the opportunity to go to a school and learn Spanish by participating in the classes with other Spanish students. I also wanted to gain more knowledge on the Spanish culture as it’s very different to Ireland.
- Give us your opinion about the area, your host family, the school. The area in which I am staying in is ‘Las Rozas’ it is a very typical area in Madrid which makes the experience more enjoyable and has many facilities so that I can participate in sports and live a few minutes from the school. The host family I am staying with were very welcoming and I get along really well with the children. I have enjoyed my time in the school ‘Colegio Zola Las Rozas’ as all the students are very welcoming and friendly, which makes learning the Spanish language more enjoyable.
- What differences have you noticed between the Spanish and the Irish education system?I have noticed many differences between the Spanish and Irish education system while staying here. For example In Ireland we have the ‘Ty program’ In 4th year, which gives students more free time to focus on other things such as staying in a different country to learn more of a language or taking up a new hobby which you may not get the chance to in other years.
- What do you expect to gain from this experience? From this experience I hope to improve my Spanish and understand more knowledge about Spanish culture as it’s very different to Ireland.
- Would you recommend it?I would definitely recommend students to engage in an exchange program as it is a good opportunity to improve a language in a more natural way. It’s also very interesting to engage in the Spanish culture such as staying in a host family or attending school.